Please read these directions carefully. The registration link is at the bottom. This page will stay open in a separate tab so you may reference it.
Remember, you must be an HSC member to register you and your family for an event. If you are not a member or if your membership has lapsed, click on the "Membership" tab above to join or renew.
If you are a member, but don't remember the email address you used, please send your name and the email address you remember using to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HSC Conference Registration InformationBe sure to register ALL your family members before clicking on "Pay Online" (Click on "Invoice Me" to confirm each registration except the very last person.)
Click on "Register"
2) Enter the email address you used for your HSC membership
3) Click "Next"
6) Fill in registration or confirm information for this registrant (be sure to change the name field for each new registrant)
*Please note: Caregivers are not a separate registration, just add them on to the first adult registration. At the bottom of the first adult registration form, click on "Add a Caregiver". If you need to add on a caregiver after the original adult has registered, please send an email to email@example.com with the name of the original adult registration and that of the person to be added as a caregiver.
7) After you register the first person, click "Next." You are at the Review and Confirm page now.
8) IF YOU NEED TO REGISTER more people, click on "Invoice Me" and then on "New Registration" at the bottom of the next page. KEEP doing this for each new registration, but NOT for the last one.
**Be sure to change the name fields for each new person you are registering. You may leave the rest of the auto- filled information as is**
9) When you are on the "Review and Confirm" page for the very last person you are registering, click on "Pay Online", instead of "Invoice Me."
NOTE: Although you will be directed to PayPal, you can pay without using PayPal. Select "Pay with a debit or credit card" option under the "Choose a way to pay" tab.
Should I register if I plan to be a speaker/presenter or do work exchange?
You must register even if you hope to be a speaker/presenter or do work exchange. (If you are a speaker/presenter or do work exchange, your registration will be partially refunded after the conference. Please register early at the lowest rates.)
Are there one-day registrations?
Online registration is for the full conference only. One-day registrations will be available on site at the conference if space is available.
What about grandparents?
Grandparents are always free. Grandparent badges are available onsite at the conference with a confirmed registered family. (If a grandparent is coming as a caregiver, they can also register for free onsite at the conference.)